Monday, January 15, 2018

AOP4 Variant

Chapterhouse announced earlier today that several of their books were hitting stores next Wednesday.

That's not huge news in and of itself; these are all books that were solicited quite some time ago. They're all late to various degrees but it's an impressive job of catching up. In a bit more than a week, we're getting...
  • Captain Canuck, Season 3, Issue #2
  • Northguard, Season 2, Issues # 1 and 2
  • Fallen Suns, Season 1, Issues #2 and 3
  • Fantomah, Season 1, Issue #4
  • Agents of PACT, Season 1, Issue #4
It's that last one that drew my eye to the announcement. Chapterhouse displays covers to all the book above on Instagram. I may simply be forgetting it, but an alternative cover to Agents of PACT #4 was shown and I dig it quite a bit. I thought it was worth displaying here since at the moment at least, it isn't even included on Chapterhouse's own website, that I can see.


Quite sharp, but anything that features Kebec instantly grades high...

Three of those should be hitting my mailbox in the coming days. I've been waiting for Agents Of Pact #4 to be available before reading the first issue of season three of Captain Canuck. It can't get here fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment