Tuesday, December 26, 2017

All-New Classic Captain Canuck #5

Collecting the All-New Classic Captain Canuck mini-series was more of a marathon than a sprint. Based on digital release dates posted on Comixology, issue one came out in April 2016 and issue four finally became available in May 2017. And that's digitally; I'm not sure that the print version reached stores until the fall.

I'd neglected to add info about the fourth issue to the page above specific to the series. While looking for a better quality version of the cover images I'd saved, I located a solicitation for a fifth issue that has not (to the best of my knowledge) been released and likely never will.
All-New Classic Captain Canuck #5 
(W) Ed Brisson (A) George Freeman (CA) Gisele Lagace 
Because you demanded it! The Sonic Squad get their very own issue!

Everybody's favourite team of villains are set to pull off the heist of the century. What could possibly go wrong?

Brought to you by the dream team on The Violent, Ed Brisson and Adam Gorham give you a tale of intrigue, betrayal, and cold hard cash
!


The original publishing date was supposed to be August 31st, 2016, so I think we can pretty well forget about this one. To be honest, I don't even recall seeing a solicitation for it, but perhaps I missed them that month. Still neat, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment