Friday, December 21, 2018

All Right, Enough Bitching...

Yes, as a fan, Chapterhouse frustrates the hell out of me at times. And those times, I need to step away and remember a few things.
1. All those scheduling issues are probably a hundred times more frustrating for the Chapterhouse staff than they are for me personally and we fans as a group. 
2. This is a mix of labour of love and hobby for them. If they lose their passion for it, life can probably be a lot of easier if they just...stop. And I don't want that. 
3. Even if Chapterhouse just posted a piece of fan art once a month, it would be more Captain Canuck content than we'd had in years since they entered the scene. One issue a year would be an improvement. 
4. As with any endeavour, there is a learning curve. 
5. The product that has been released has been pretty damn good and, ultimately, worth waiting for (Kalman Andrasofszky is brutally overlooked).
So all that being said, I'm spending my evening cleaning up this site, looking for additional content and catching up on some material. I have purchased issues three and four of season three and the entire Fallen Suns mini (digitally) and I'll take those in during the weekend.

I read on Instagram that Chapterhouse expects to have season four published (again, probably only digitally) by the time the Free Comic Day introduction to season five comes out. I recall once that they spit out a bunch of books simultaneously so it's certainly possible. Let's wish them some seemingly rare good fortune.

Updates:

1. Deleted the page for the West Coast version of the character and added him to the "Alternate Version" page.

2. Prepared a Season 4 page for when the book is finally released.

3. Updated or removed links down the right side of the page.

4. Revised and expanded season three credits.

5. Added or improved cover images for the Reborn and Legacy Canucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment